-Stick War- -Stick War-

awesome

This game is awesome it is mixed with some good strategy and fighting great game...took awhile thou 10-10 :)

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

lol

that is some funny shit but i guess i dont belieen god so if i did i would be pissed but again this is funny shit

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

sweet

awesome game but gets abit boaring after a while

game_of_life game_of_life

wtf

what the hell was that all you do is watch different colours go together this is crap

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

???

its was realy weird and all you do is do the achievements

Besieged Besieged

good

that was pretty good but lvl 3 was realy hard i had 1378 resources but the fast green ppl sliped past my defences the only problem was the towers they were realy weak and slow and the castle took so long to heal but rly good i game it 4/5 8/10

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

wow

that is nodout the best game i played i was worried if it had a save system but it did. the point is its is the best game i played.

Age of War Age of War

awesome!

this game got better everytime i played iit i finished all dificuties the pnly bad thing was there wasnt eouth defences or unites anyway overall this is 1 of the best defece game i have played on new grounds!

Warzone Tower Defense Warzone Tower Defense

nice man

the game was awesome but it got realy hard on wave 132. only thinbg it needs are more levels and defences good game :P

This Game is a Joke This Game is a Joke

lol

it took me a while to complete the game cas i was look ing at the girl you could of got a better looking 1 but she was arite